Best for advertisers
- GC’s average circulation of 6,228 reaches more key independents than any other trade monthly. And this is only one sector of today’s electrical retail community.
- GC has an average readership multiplier of 3.88 per copy, which means that, with each issue of the magazine, advertisers reach more than 24,000 readers.
- GC is the only one that has kept pace with retail channel development, constantly adding more multiples, kitchen specialists, supermarket and mass merchandiser buyers, suppliers, distributors, buying groups, service providers, builders’ merchants and specifiers to deliver the balanced and comprehensive target audience that advertisers need to reach.
- The higher quality design, paper and print specifications of GC ensure that your advertising has the impact it was designed to achieve.
- For communicators who have complex messages to deliver, the GC editorial team’s ability to work with you on custom-written and designed training, information and advertisement features is renowned throughout the industry. No other publication can offer this level of creativity and expertise.
Best for readers
- There is no point in dropping your message through 6,500 letterboxes every month if it is not actually picked up and seen. Get Connected reader surveys consistently show that this title is the most likely to be picked up and read on arrival, and scores highest with readers on editorial quality, design and commercial usefulness. Readers like and respect the title. It delivers the best mix of interest, information and readability.
- GC is actually looked forward to every month and recognised by more than 80% of its readership as the most informative trade monthly they receive.
- GC is also credited with being: “Interesting”; “Applicable to retailers’ businesses”; “A good read”; “Highly enjoyable”.
- Don’t forget that the average readership multiplier per copy of GCM is 3.88, which means that, with each issue of GCM, advertisers are reaching upwards of 24,000 readers.
What was true when GC launched remains true now that it is clearly established as the best and most relevant trade monthly in the business:
With the best design, best editorial, best circulation and highest reader interest,
Where GCM leads, others try to follow.